Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Reflections

#selfie
I've come to a few conclusions at this auspicious time.

1.  I dislike the air conditioner when I’ve been sleeping outdoors.
2.  In fact, I love sleeping outdoors in the cool weather.3.  I’m happiest when I’m discovering nature and walking around.
4.  Thailand has a ton of really interesting things to see.
5.  My body temperature is far more suited to this weather than most of the Thai nationals I know (students included).
6.  I am incredibly introverted, and sensitive to sound in a very serious way.  Meaning, I need my quiet and alone time. 
7.  It helps me to learn about the history of a place when I'm feeling frustrations about said place.
8.  I'm action oriented.
9.  Teaching can be very, very frustrating.
10.  We're nearing break time and it is very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment