Saturday, November 1, 2014

Cambodia: I Heart Thee

Coffee man, doing his thing in Sway

3 hours in the salon somehow made my hair straight.

Beautiful guy who owns said salon in Sway.

Trusty tailor lady from near my old place in SR.

Rice and Pork breakfast... with iced coffee and a book.

Breakfast companions: Sophal and Max.

Guey tio, noodle soup... so much more delicious in Cambo.

River shot.  They are prepping for Bon Om Tuk this week.

River II.  More practice.

Sway road near Jan's house.

G&Ts with Jan on her porch... drinking Dan and Deidre's gin too.

Jan's sanctuary.

1 comment:

  1. I like the hair ... I like it curly but I like it straight too, you are beautiful.

    I received my postcard and it nearly broke my heart. I miss you so much and I'm an absolutely horrendous penpal ... but it is not because I don't think of you often and much ... it is not that at all.

    You life is beautiful there, so much beauty surrounds you ... it is simple yet extraordinary. And that combination is rare and wonderful, it appeals to you, I know as it does me.

    The pictures are divine ... I can see myself walking Sway Road or drinking G&T's with Jan; she has an amazing presence...I can feel that from here.

    I love you and miss you whole heartedly. I think Robert tires of me saying ... I miss her, I miss her so much.

    Kisses and long distance, get a good running start, POUNCEY HUGS.

    ---Yours truly, Missy.

    ReplyDelete