Monday, October 6, 2014

The trials and tribulations of gardens

We had a huge wind storm that blew half of my plants over.
My dangle plants are swinging and moving about.  

But, then I had this gorgeous water lily.

And this phenomenal Hibiscus. 

And my lotus is a few days from gorgeous,

Rizza loves the shade of the Frangipani.

My ylang ylang is almost in full glorious yellow and there are several more buds on the way.

This interesting plants collected some water.

These were waiting on my doorstep on Saturday night ... after a glorious little kid birthday party.

They are a special herb, a Butterfly Pea, that makes tea.

And they were a gift from the man that sold me many of my plants.

This is the Balloon flower, and it is so awesome.  Look at the color!

My gardenia is in bloom, and it smells ... ah.

This is the new addition; a Bromeliad.  It likes water.
It was a hard week.  But this garden is thrilling me with all the things I see.  I take immense pleasure in every moment I spend tending to these plants.

1 comment: