Sunday, September 28, 2014

My Garden is the Best Garden

This weekend was an introvert weekend.  
And I filled my weekend with the buying of plants.
Now I hear birds chirping around.  
Next weekend, I may go to the Home Pro store to acquire some nighttime mood lights.


This is the view from my seat at the table.  I have a whole selection of plants that bring the joy to my garden.

A second view.  I have plants on the ground, flowers, vines, things hanging, and a plethora of flora and fauna to enjoy.

This is the view as I walk in from a hard day of work.  There are some fragrant flowers that greet me as I walk into the gate.

This is the coolest thing I got today. It has these little pods that (I would guess) trap water in the forest.  It is strictly non-sun.

This tree is the tree that Buddha was born under.  So, I got too.  I need all the Buddha I can get.  He says it gets to be very very large.


I have this orchid and another orchid.  I hope they don't die. 

This is my very fragrant Jasmine flower.  It is called mali, just like in Cambodia.

No comments:

Post a Comment