Monday, August 29, 2016

My Apartment: Unique Spaces

Tomorrow, I receive my shipment, and I am shocked at the speed with which my items have traveled across the planet.  So, before my place is filled with some of the treasures that I've decided to bring, I thought I would share some of the cool curiosities of my place.

This is part of my neighborhood.

There is a dish drying rack in the cupboard above the sink, which is handy for everyone involved.

My window opens like this, to the side...

And also like this... from the top.  And this is all the windows in the place.

I have real radiators at every corner of this place, in every room.

This towel warmer uses hot water going through the pipes to warm up my towel, which is epic. 

I have a bathtub, and it is as tall as me.  This bubble bath with the Russian woman on it is the jam as well.


My washing machine is in French. 

This is part of my dryer, which is a condenser dryer.  Every time I use it, I empty this container of water from my clothing. 

A gas stove. Praise.

This is a trash chute in the hallway, for my garbage to fall down to the bottom.

And last but not least, the landing at my stairs. Beautiful and full of flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment